Product Manager – Luggage (Jakarta Base)
Permanent, Full time, Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity to work with our client, a luggage brand, as a product manager. You will be expected to create/develop a range of products and balanced assortments which is inspirational, creative and reflective of the targeted offline and online customers within each products category.
We seek for support team in the trade of existing brands, using the buying power of the whole group in driving sales and profit and in delivering greater market share in these specific categories, whilst implementing locally-tailored strategies for individual stores to differentiate product and create local propositions in each local context.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
– Brand building experience of Luggage Brands 3-5 years
– Good knowledge of Luggage Product details
– Current/relevant product and market awareness
– capabilities to develop communication, in negotiation, in exerting influence and in relationship skills
– Time-management skills to prioritise multiple workstreams/objectives
– Good financial awareness
– Good working knowledge of excel and Buying & Merchandising system
– Experience of coaching, developing and supervising team members
The closing date for applications for this role is 10 August 2019
Please apply to email@example.com[:]